- Courtney Act – Can sing and bound to confuse the judge
- Jessica Mauboy – Extreme vocal ability, despite previously being a potential star
- Orpheus Pledger – While a former Home and Away – has proven to have an incredible vocal range
- Kyle Sandilands – Strong ties to TEN with his show Trial By Kyle – also previously was an Australian Idol judge
- Sophie Monk – Previously appeared as The Bachelorette on TEN.
- Delta Goodrem – Despite starring on Channel Nine’s The Voice Australia
- I’m A Celeb… Get Me Out Of Here! host Dr. Chris Brown
- ‘Sweet About Me’ hit-maker Gabrielle Cilmi
Who would you like to see on the next season? Leave a comment below
The first season of The Masked Singer Australia saw many unlikely celebrities including former Australian Idol star Shannon Noll, Cody Simpson, Nikki Webster and Rob Mills.
Following the success of the competition – Channel Ten announced the second season will be airing late 2020.
While it’s unclear if COVID-19 is going to delay production for the series, we’re likely the network will be scratching their heads for local talent- hence our list!