He’s the hunky Melbourne-based Melbourne influencer who has made a name for himself in the fitness world.
And on Friday, Zac Perna shared a heart-warming tribute to his 14-year-old self.
I hope you’ve been well and enjoying school. Keep studying hard and treat every small task like it matters more than anything.
Because it does, you’ll end up with a 95.9 enter score and accepted into the best university in the country for your dream course.
Only you won’t like it very much.
You’ll feel disinterested and like an outsider that doesn’t belong, but don’t worry just see it through to the end.
I know you’re battling with self-esteem issues and feel like you’re never going to be known as the “fit kid” to your peers at school, only the ‘clown’.
But again don’t worry, in 10 years your peers will be some of be most successful people in the fitness industry and you will be known as the ‘funny fit guy’ to more people than you can possibly meet in 100 lifetimes (jump on google and do the maths…then go show the figures to that c**t that called you fat; Also about him, he’s miserable now. How good). But just because you know this don’t relax and do nothing. It won’t come automatically and it won’t come easy.
But if I could give you a few tips
It would be this:
- You are not just a body, nor are you stuck in your own. You can improve yourself in a moment’s notice and the key is learning and taking action one step at a time.
- Your humour and personality is what will get you places. Don’t bury it to conform, nourish it to stand out.
- No matter what you start, see it through. – No matter how impossible it may seem, keep going.
- You will get 5 major lucky breaks’. You never know when any single one of those will be. So keep working
- Don’t let anyone make you feel bad about yourself. Look out for yourself and Back yourself in.
- Enjoy the next 10 years. It’s going to be a wild one like nothing you could imagine.
Love Future Zac