We now don’t have too long to wait until the new series of Married At First Sight Australia returns to Channel Nine.
The legendary show will return to infamous the Lilyfield warehouse, Sydney once again next year, after it relocated in 2021 to the Grounds of Alexandria due to the ongoing coronavirus restrictions.
The weddings will take place in various places around Australia that weren’t affected by the harsh lockdowns.
When does MAFS 2022 start?
Channel Nine have not yet confirmed a start date, but the show usually airs from late January to mid February. In 2021 it premiered on February 22.
Who will take part on MAFS 2022?
We won’t know the full line-up until closer to the air date, but the following celebs have been reported by Daily Mail as possible participants:
- Ella Ding – Beautician
- Anthony Cincotta – Professional wrestler
- Jessica Seracino – Florist
- Tamara Djordjevic – Real Estate Agent
- Andrew Davis – Personal trainer
- Brent Vitiello – Model/influencer
- Olivia Frazer – Driving instructor / sister of Bondi Rescue lifeguard
- Jack Millar – A Sydney based DJ
- Selin Mengu – Former model-turned- Executive Assistant
Will Alessandra Rampolla be returning for the new season?
Channel Nine confirmed the return of all three of the show’s experts, including Puerto Rican sexologist Alessandra Rampolla, and John Aiken and Mel Schilling.